Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lazy Weekend...

It's funny...I couldn't wait for this weekend so that I could finish a couple of the tote-bags I've been working on....but now that it's here, I just can't get motivated. I did, however, re-arrange the front room, and my studio. I'm very happy...there's SOOO much more room in the studio!



Didja notice the library card catalog? It was last week's Craigslist find, & my new pride and joy (don't worry workspace table and sewing machine table, I still love you...)


Now I'm watching Tombstone on TV, & wondering where my excitement to finish my bags went. Oh well, there's always tomorrow....

What are you doing or putting off this weekend??

1 comment:

  1. Sewing (as always). I must look into this Craig's List thingy... wonder what I could find around here!

    ReplyDelete