Friday, February 11, 2011

Moving Furniture

My sister is an expert at trolling ebay, and I am an expert at trolling craigslist and garage sales. We find each other a LOT of stuff! So she found me a beautiful antique cabinet which I promptly bought, without measuring or having any idea where I was going to put it. However, as usually happens, inspiration struck while I was watching TV, and I had to move some furniture NOW!!! Here's the evolution of the office:






I had JUST moved the white cabinet (my refurbished gun cabinet)from the front room:

But I wanted another nook with a rocking chair, so I moved it into the office. When I realized that the new antique cabinet would look PERFECT where the white cabinet was, I knew I had to move it - that's why it lives next to the desk now.


And ohhhhhh the anticipation.....


I can't WAIT to pick up the cabinet!!! I'll post pictures when it's in place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment