Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Fall Decor...as inspired by YOU!!



I have had so much fun on Pinterest, re-pinning all the wonderful pictures from blogland. After several trips to Marshalls, the dollar store, and some great flea markets, I took a shot at achieving a look of my own. I finally had time to take some pictures today...here they are!
















Peek-a-Boo, Sydney!!



The front porch is still a work in progress, but I hope to have some pictures soon.

Thanks for your inspiration! Hope you all have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your fall touches Mona Kay. Your home is so gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona Kay! Your Autumn home is romantic and filled with warmth and charm! Have a great week!
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped back in to tell you that I love your new banner!
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete