Saturday, March 31, 2012

All About the Fabric-Textile inspiration!



I don't know why I'm suddenly itching to work with fabric and textiles again...maybe because I have such yummy florals, stripes, toile, and linens in my stash. With spring around the corner, I'm wanting to add some new designs and colors to my decor. Here's what I woke up thinking about this morning:

Part of my score from a Florida Goodwill store while visiting my parents:



The ruffle tote I made last year:



....or my real love...my lavender sachets:











I just posted on Facebook that I plan to recover and tuft an ottoman. Nothing like an announcement which all your friends, family, and followers can see to keep a girl accountable!! Now I not only have to do it, I have to take pictures!!

Wish me luck!! In my head I'm also making pillow covers......a girl can dream.....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! The lavender sachets are really pretty.

    relocation furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your ottoman coming along, and are you selling your sewing notions on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a post i am so impressed here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
    Thanks for sharing...



    Garden centre in Rochester

    ReplyDelete