Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blissful Home Decor...My New Line!!



I've been waiting a long time for today. It started with an idea, some inspiration, and a purchase of LOTS of burlap....followed by late nights at the sewing machine, and later nights tossing & turning, wondering if I was ever going to see this idea through. But...here it is...the beginning of what I hope will be a product line I continue to enjoy as much as I have for the past several weeks (even with all the worry!).

Introducing Blissful Home Decor!



My Etsy shop is still open (Mona Kay at Home), so since these items CAN be shipped (unlike my furniture), I have currently linked Blissfully Refurbished to my Etsy shop...makes it easier to accept PayPal and provide shipping. I would love it if you would check it out!!



UPDATE: The winner of my market research give-away, as generated by Random.org is...CLARA!! Congratulations, Clara, please e-mail me at blissfullyrefurbished@yahoo.com, or FB message me with your address and your choice of item!

7 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful line Mona Kay, I'm going to have a look at your shop. You do really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen!! I so enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new line is lovely Mona Kay! We have very similar taste, great taste of course!! Do you have itchy eyes after working with all that burlap??!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, not yet!! But I'm working with smaller quantities than with your beautiful runners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Mona Kay! Your new line looks beautiful! Good luck with your etsy shop :)

    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time visitor, I love your enthusiasm. Late night and sewing just don't go together in my life. I love everything you made, I will check out your etsy, good luck. Drop by for a visit. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mona Kay! The pillows are really nice! Also I love your Bertha, I was wondering if those are glass balls/knobs underneath those claw feet? Oh how wonderful she is! I would have a really hard time deciding on a color to paint her too! I can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete